Terms of service(EN)
Article 1 (Application) bookmark
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between you and us.
Article 2 (Use registration) bookmark
Registration applicant applies for registration for use according to the method defined by the Company, and when we approve it, use registration is completed.
We may not approve the application for use registration when judging that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons and we do not have any obligation to disclose for the reason.
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of applying for use registration
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) Others, when we judge that usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management) bookmark
The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
In any case, the user can not assign or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registered information, we regard it as use by the user who registered the user ID.
Article 4 (usage fee and payment method) bookmark
As a consideration for the use of this service, the user shall separately settle and pay the usage fee displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
In the event that the user has delayed payment of usage fee, the user shall pay the delayed damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter) bookmark
In using the service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or interfering with the function of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(6) act of impersonating other users
(7) Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service etc.) bookmark
The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance if it determines that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(4) In the event that we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
We shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration) bookmark
In the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to users, or to cancel registration as a user without notice in advance.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
We are not responsible for any damages caused to users by the actions our company did under this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer) bookmark
The Company's obligations to fulfill its obligations shall be exempted from liability if it is not based on our intention or gross negligence.
We are liable for compensation only within the range of damage that can normally occur even in the case of responsibility for some reason and within the range of payment amount (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service) for paid services Shall be assumed.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Change of Service Contents, etc.) bookmark
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 10 (Change of Terms of Service) bookmark
We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or contact) bookmark
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations) bookmark
You may not transfer the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the Company in writing or provide it as collateral.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction) bookmark
In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of the Company shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.